In compliance with the provisions of Article 13 of Regulation (EU) no. 2016/679 known as the “GDPR”, in its capacity as a data controller ESSETRE FORNITURE SRL wishes to inform you that your personal data will be processed using the methods and for the purposes set out below:
Any personal data you provide will be processed by the Data Controller exclusively by means of computer and electronic transmission.
Purpose of Processing
Your personal data is processed for the following purposes in accordance with the provisions set out in the GDPR:
A) Preparation and fulfilment of requests for information received through this Website.
B) Preparation and fulfilment of requests for subscription to the newsletter received through this Website, subject to receipt of express, explicit and separate consent.
Your personal data is processed by means of the operations specified under Article 4, paragraph 1, no. 2) of the GDPR and more precisely: collection, recording, structuring, storage, consultation, preparation, alteration, selection, retrieval, alignment, use, combination, blocking, communication, erasure and destruction of the data. Your personal data will be processed using electronic and/or automated methods.
Personal data provided shall be retained:
- For the purposes set out under Point A above, for the time that is necessary and sufficient for handling the request for information received.
- For the purposes set out under Point B of this policy, subject to obtaining express consent, until the data subject requests cancellation and, in any event, for a period of no more than 12 months, unless express consent is renewed.
Access to personal data
Your data may be made accessible for the purposes cited above:
– To employees or contract workers of the Data Controller, in their capacity as appointed persons.
– To other parties (internal or external) appointed by the Data Controller to carry out the purposes specified in this policy.
Personal data collected in this manner will not be shared, transferred or exchanged in any way with third parties.
Personal data will be managed and stored on servers located within the European Union. The data will not be transferred outside the European Union. However, it shall remain understood that the Data Controller, where necessary, shall be entitled to move the location of the servers to Italy and/or the European Union and/or non-EU countries. Under these circumstances, the Data Controller hereby guarantees that the transfer of the data outside the EU will be performed in accordance with the applicable provisions of law, where necessary establishing agreements that guarantee an adequate level of protection and/or adopting the standard contractual clauses established by the European Commission.
Providing data and consequences of refusal
Provision of data for the purposes set out under “A” is mandatory in order for the information request to be handled.
Provision of data for the purposes set out under “B” is optional and subject to giving informed, explicit and separate consent at the end of this policy. However, failure to provide this data shall prevent the data subject from subscribing to the newsletter.
Rights of the data subject
In your capacity as a data subject, you have the rights set out under Art. 15 GDPR and, more precisely, the right to:
- Obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data pertaining to you.
- Obtain details regarding: a) the source of the personal data; b) the purposes and methods of their processing; c) the logic applied where data is processed with the aid of electronic equipment; d) the identification details of the data controller, the data processing contractors and the data protection officer appointed pursuant to Art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR; e) the parties or categories of parties to whom the personal data may be disclosed or who which become aware of the data in their capacity as an appointed representative in the territory of the State, as data processing contractors or suppliers.
- To obtain: a) the updating and rectification of data or, at your request, additions to the data; b) erasure, conversion into an anonymous format or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data for which storage is unnecessary in relation to the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed; c) confirmation that the operations set out under points a) and b) have been brought to the attention, including with regard to their contents, of those to whom the data was communicated or sent, except in the event that this notification is impossible or would involve using methods that would clearly be disproportionate in relation to protecting the right concerned.
- To wholly or partially object: a)to the processing of your personal data for legitimate reasons, even if the data relates to the purpose for collection; b) to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of sending advertising or direct marketing material or for performing market research or commercial communications. Where applicable, you also have the rights set out under Articles 16 – 21 of the GDPR (right to rectification, right to be forgotten, right to restriction of processing, right to portability of contractual data and raw browsing data, and the right to object), as well as the right to complain to the Italian Data Protection Authority.
Data subjects have the right to wholly or partially object, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of their personal data, even if it pertains to the purpose for which it was collected.
How to exercise your rights
You may exercise your rights at any time by sending an email or a registered letter with return receipt to the address of the Data Controller.
The Data Controller is:
ESSETRE FORNITURE SRL
Via Enrico fermi, 9
20811 – Cesano Maderno (MB) – Italy